He could have a state contract but he doesn't have a contract with the IEC.

Bud Carruthers 319-753-6561 x1157
bcarruth...@iec-ia.org
Iowa Educators Consortium
Iowa AV&  Computer Co-op
3601 West Avenue Road
Burlington, Iowa 52601
Mary Allaman,Secretary x1287

On 10/12/10 12:54 PM, Keith Stoeber wrote:
Contact Bud. He would know. His number is (319) 753-6561 Ext. 1157. He is at ITEC, so email may be best.

Keith Stoeber
Network Administrator
Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation." - John F. Kennedy

Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts. ~Steve Prefontaine