CASPER is a tool that I use to image and maintain all my computers, there is a
bit in there about managing iOS devices, but I have not had a chance to explore
it yet.

I am going to cut this off early. I am seeking product help and not political
commentary one way or another.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.708.3379(C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is
just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting
and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams

On Nov 9, 2010, at 10:45 AM, Richardson,Tony wrote:

> Yes what is the CASPER add-on. Thank god they haven't taken a real
> interest in iPods in my district yet but I am sure it is coming.

>>> 515.827.5418 (W)
>>> 515.708.3379(C)