Quick Survey:

As we become more mobile in our school invironment we become somewhat more
vulnerable to hacking. I would like to know how others are handling security
with iPod Touches, iPhones, Droids  and other easily concealed handheld
devices. The threat of a student taking control of the network is very real
what with the sale of actual intended hacking devices such as the "Silica
Handheld" and other apps such as "Pimi" intended to collect network data that
can be analyzed for passwords later.

How is everyone planning on handling this?

Thanks,
Tony Richardson,
Network Administrator / Director of Technology
Humboldt Community School District
trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us