I purchased the case with them.  Currently we don't have enough for a lab set
up scenario (15 as of today -- YEAH!) . . .  so they will just be housed in
classrooms and stored by the teachers.  I think when we purchased the syncing
stations (suitcase type) there was a more expensive option of a cart. (with the
syncing ability)