I have just got my first copy of the ISR Journal (Intelligence Surveillance
Reconnaissance) and the Armed Forces Journal and I must say I like them.
(I even like the ads as there quite different to normal journal ads
which kind of tells you something about the readership. Some ad sound bites:
PAC-3 Missile is fielded and ready to protect our solders, ... Pick your
platform on Land, Sea, Air and Space ... The A400M handles heavy loads
with ease, ... Technology is transforming gunfire effectiveness for
naval forces worldwide... A real-time image may never win an award.
But it could help win a war....)

The best of it: you get a free subscription if you are in the military,
government, ... http://www.afji.com/FlashIntro.htm

Some interesting articles:

* The ISR Journal

- Seeking Interoperable ISR (Art Money)
http://www.afji.com/ISR/Mags/2002/Issue2/interoperable.html

- UAVs - Come of Age
http://www.afji.com/ISR/Mags/2002/Issue2/UAVs.html

- UAVs Fly High in Europe

- Long-Range Electronic Listening
http://www.afji.com/ISR/Mags/2002/Issue2/longrange.html

* The Armed Forces Journal

Holding The Heading
Air Force Chief Shares His View Of Transformational Activities
http://www.afji.com/AFJI/Mags/2002/May/holding.html

Aggressive Measures
Assessing The Effectiveness Of Israel's Combating-Terrorism Campaign
http://www.afji.com/AFJI/Mags/2002/May/aggressive.html

IWS INFOCON Mailing List
@ IWS - The Information Warfare Site
http://www.iwar.org.uk