Congressman Barr and I have disagreed many times over the years, but we have
joined together today with thousands of our fellow citizens-Democrats and
Republicans alike-to express our shared concern that America's Constitution
is in grave danger.

In spite of our differences over ideology and politics, we are in strong
agreement that the American values we hold most dear have been placed at
serious risk by the unprecedented claims of the Administration to a truly
breathtaking expansion of executive power.

As we begin this new year, the Executive Branch of our government has been
caught eavesdropping on huge numbers of American citizens and has brazenly
declared that it has the unilateral right to continue without regard to the
established law enacted by Congress to prevent such abuses.

< snip >

http://rawstory.com/admin/dbscripts/printstory.php?story=1723

You are a subscribed member of the infowarrior list. Visit
www.infowarrior.org for list information or to unsubscribe. This message
may be redistributed freely in its entirety. Any and all copyrights
appearing in list messages are maintained by their respective owners.