On 03/20/2012 04:32 PM, Eyal Edri wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Burns"<mbu...@redhat.com>
To: "Eyal Edri"<ee...@redhat.com>
Cc: infra@ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Jenkins] Auto Generated ovirt-engine rpms for fedora 16

On Sun, 2012-03-18 at 03:37 -0400, Eyal Edri wrote:
I think we should maintain a Jenkins repo under gerrit.ovirt.org.

from my experience in Jenkins code (downstream) it tends to get
complex and you always need more code to the jobs :)

so it's best if we'll keep all jobs configuration (script code) in
a git repo.
that way we'll have a backup (which btw, i don't think we have
currently for jenkins.ovirt.org, right?)

Good idea.  I don't think we have any backups for jenkins at the
moment.

This sounds like a possible solution:
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/SCM+Sync+configuration
+plugin

looks promising, i hope it suppport git and not just svn or something.
i will install it and we'll check it out.

tell me when you are ready to ask for a git repo on gerrit.ovirt.org