On 05/22/2013 09:25 AM, Ewoud Kohl van Wijngaarden wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 08:20:03AM -0400, Kiril Nesenko wrote:
I am going to install something similar to [1]. I have a ticket for it
here [2] The question on which server do we want to deploy it ?

I'd say linode01.ovirt.org for now since that's already our webserver. I
think when we start to split linode01, we can move it together with the
repos to resources.ovirt.org.

Don't we already have the ability to run vms on the alterway servers? I'd say we shouldn't add anything new linode, if we can avoid it.

Mike

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/ovirt/ticket/49