On 01/22/2014 11:37 PM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
Already spotted this problem before...
I just found that I lose e-mails
from Tue Jan 21 11:45:10 EST 2014
to Wed Jan 22 15:35:51 EST 2014

And received only some minutes ago (22/Jan/2014 21:26 Italy Time) an
e-mail regarding my disabled membership apparently occurred at Mon,
Jan 20, 2014 at 4:11 PM so that I didn't either know before ....

Any way to solve this? I have to mix e-mail received and archives...

Gianluca

moving to infra.
yes, it takes a few emails that gmail rejects (rather than move-to-spam-folder) for the mail server to disable.

infra - any progress/thoughts on this?
Gianluca - the sure alternative is any other provider than gmail temporarily (not a good answer, i know)