A friendly reminder about the planned build which will start in one hour
and 39 minutes.
Please note this will be the second oVirt 4.1 beta compose and will be done
taking ovirt-4.1-snapshot in its state at compose time. If you've pending
fixes to be published please ping me at least 40 minutes before the
scheduled time.
engine will be rebuilt at 10 CET / 11 TLV time and added to the compose.

If you want to publish a different version of your package please push
changes to the ovirt-4.1.0_beta2.conf file within releng-tools project.

A list of pending blockers is available here:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=
target_milestone%3A4.1.0%20flag%3Ablocker%20status%3Anew%2Cassigned%2Cpost

Thanks

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com