the upgade suite is using the 4.2 and the 4.1 reposync files and the centos
repos are there.
why do you think its not using the ovirt mirrors? am I missing something in
the reposync?

Please note that the error happens yesterday.
>From what I could see yesterday there was a momentary issue with the
mirrors which failed this job and also caused the disable domain test to
fail since I can see delays in lago runs for not being able to access one
of the mirror servers.

I thought it was a momentary issue with the network and since it was just
two changes and the re-trigger did not fail I did not see a reason to
report it.