ovirt-engine is a big project with many changes and when there are failures
it can cause a queue in testing.
re-merge is a tool that I should use in case I have no other way to add a
missing change which is causing failures and this was not the case this
time.

As I said, I am monitoring the queue and the change should be tested soon.