Hey Didi,

Note that the `ci build` triggers stdci v2 jobs such as
`ovirt-appliance_standard-check-patch` and inside it will build the
artifacts.
The other job you mentioned is a v1 job that is less flexible and is
looking for the `build-artifacts.sh` script. to fix it we can just remove
that job because
you are already using v2.

Thanks,
Ehud.