Hey all,

@Brian Carey <bca...@redhat.com> has been working on moving the things
located on templates.ovirt.org to a private GCS bucket. Even though we are
still waiting for the PRs [1][2] to merge, IIUC we don't need the service
to run any more. (Brian please chime in if you disagree)

Thank you all for helping us out with the matter!

Have a great and merry Christmas if you celebrate it :)

Best,
Daniel

[1] https://github.com/kubevirt/kubevirt/pull/8987
[2] https://github.com/kubevirt/project-infra/pull/2526