On 03/25/2014 08:12 PM, Ralph Bean wrote:
Meeting started by nirik at 18:00:03 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-classroom/2014-03-25/infrastructure-private-cloud-class.2014-03-25-18.00.log.html

I promised to ask OpenStack guys two guestions. Here are the answers:

1) Can we put Arm64 into OpenStack? No. Not yet supported.

2) Can be TripleO scripted? Yes, there already exist puppet modules - he was
aware of:
  https://github.com/agroup/tripleo-puppet-elements
I asked uncle Google and said that ansible exists as well:
  https://github.com/redhat-openstack/khaleesi
but OS guy said this is for devel setups and for production we should rather
use:
  https://github.com/agroup/instack
  https://github.com/agroup/instack-undercloud
which is intended for production - although that is not ansible.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS