Hi, Fedora Infra team

Can I ask you a question about fedora-rawhide repo?
Case [1][2]: got an error for "dnf repoquery". but [3] it works.
Does Fedora infra team need to modify server settings to fix this error?

- Case [1]
$ sudo vi /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-rawhide.repo
[rawhide-source]
baseurl=http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/

$ dnf repoquery --enablerepo=rawhide-source --arch src --whatrequires
'rubygem(acts_as_list)'
Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'rawhide-source' from
'http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/':
 Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried

When I clicked
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS
 by my Firefox,
its URL was redirected to
http://mirrors.nic.cz/fedora/linux/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/ and the
URL was not found (404). (cz domain is because I was in Czech Republic).

- Case [2]
metalink=https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide-source&arch=$basearch

'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide-source&arch=x86_64':
Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors
were tried

I clicked
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide-source&arch=x86_64, and
downloaded "metalink" text file by my Firefox.
Though several link sites were "not found 404" for the repomd.xml. I could find
one available link site, that is the link of [3].

- Case [3]
baseurl=http://ftp.uninett.no/linux/fedora/development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/

$ dnf repoquery --enablerepo=rawhide-source --arch src --whatrequires
'rubygem(acts_as_list)'
Fedora - Rawhide - Source                                               3.6
MB/s | 6.1 MB     00:01
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:00 ago on Tue Mar 29 12:10:32 2016
  => OK

Best regards,
Jun Aruga