IRC : mk779

Hello I'm Murali Krish, I've knowlege in HTML,CSS , JAVA , SQL,Linux and I've a
year of Developement experience and Basic Knowlege of Python,AWS(Willing to
learn). I want to be a part of fedora community and help the Fedora Project
grow.

I'm intreseted in DevOps and so I want to join the Fedora Infrastructre and I'm
willing to learn the Tools and technologies associated with it. Please guide me
through , to a successfull learning and contributing to the Fedora. I can
contribute 4-5 hours per week.

willing to learn: Python,Shell Scripting, Puppet,Build.

Thanks