On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 5:06 PM, Ken Dreyer <ktdre...@ktdreyer.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 11:34 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon
> <pin...@pingoured.fr> wrote:
>> I propose we start the discussion on the list and plan for a meeting sometime
>> late next week to discuss it further with the interested parties (please
>> signal
>> yourself)
>
> I am reimplementing a small piece of PDC as well, because the RH Ceph
> Storage product uses/used PDC's
> v1/releases/{release_id}/rpm-mapping/{package}/ endpoint.

For reference, this project to replace PDC's rpm-mappings endpoint is
now open-source at
https://github.com/ktdreyer/product-listings-manager

I'm not sure if Fedora's currently using the rpm-mappings part of PDC,
but I figured I'd mention that this is where we're heading with RH
product variant rpm mappings.

- Ken