On 9/10/19 2:11 AM, Karsten Hopp wrote:
> Attached is a patch for https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/8156
>

> There were lots of places where I didn't know if a certain conditional
> makes sense, for example checking for ansible_distribution == RedHat
> when we maybe have only Fedora machines and that playbook would never
> run on RHEL
>
> I've added a couple of FIXME lines where I though that a closer look
> might be required.

Thanks much for working on this.

I pushed it in and added another commit to address FIXMEs.

From that:

    download: mod_limitipconn isn't used anyone, dropped the entire line.

    transient_cloud: just dropped the dnf part and use 'package' entirely.

    sshd_config: UsePrivilegeSeparation isn't used in Fedora at all.

    koji_hub: no fedora or rhel8 hubs yet, so just 7 is fine for now.

    openvpn: changes look ok

    packages3: Should get cverna to review, packages is using fedora now.

    varnish: no rhel8 varnish servers yet.

I'd like to see if cverna can look at the packages playbook and see if
those 2 tasks that are only set to run on rhel should be running on the
current fedora instance or should just be dropped.

Otherwise it looks good, will do a master run to see if we find any issues.

Thanks again!

kevin