Note that jinja2 syntax allows for proper comments[1] as well.
So if you were to comment out a line or a block for any reason, you could
also use:

```
{# Comment out emails until we fix deeper issue
#{% if env == 'production' %}
#'mail_admins',
#{% endif %}
#}
],
```

Depends, obviously on whether you want the comment to be in the code only,
or rendered out in the target file.

[1]: https://jinja.palletsprojects.com/en/3.0.x/templates/#comments