> Is the current url available to look at? Just to see what it
> looks like as a test?

Yes, it is. I forgot to share the link
here it is:
https://planet-communishift-planet.apps.fedora.cj14.p1.openshiftapps.com

This version has the blogs hard coded and the profile pics from the links
that I got from venus (the feed reader we were using before pluto)
Now the python script uses libravatar to get profile pics and periodically
create planet.ini files to build planets.
I did not push to the repo yet.

> Finally, yeah, it might be good to have a blocklist file in case we need
> to block someone, but I guess we could just remove their feed from their
> account? but then they could add it back in, so...

We have a `ìgnore_users` list in ansible repo planet role. Maybe we can
reuse the idea

Pedro Moura

he/him/his

Software Engineer