Hey folks!

This Friday at 13:00 UTC I'll be steaming on Twitch[1] about the
development of Fedora infrastructure apps. I'll start on a clean env,
checkout one of our apps, setup a dev env, fix a small bug, test it, and
create a PR.

[1] https://twitch.tv/ohwellien

I haven't decided which app it'll be yet, but It's going to be a simple bug
so that I can do all that in 1h30 max.
Come and ask any questions! :-)

Aurélien

P.S.: I'm not tied to Twitch in any way, it'll be the second time only I do
this sort of thing, and I'm happy to switch to a more appropriate platform
if needed as soon as I'm more comfortable generally streaming stuff :-)