Dne 14. 03. 24 v 9:58 dop. Miroslav Suchý napsal(a):
I waited till Freeze is over - just to be safe. And now I want to delete the old AMIs. Likely in several waves. Going from oldest to ~2021.

I deregister all AMIs without FedoraGroup tag that are older than 2020-01-01. This was in all regions. Snapshots are still there.

I used script:

https://github.com/xsuchy/fedora-infra-scripts/blob/main/delete-old-amis.py

The script deregistered more than 8k AMIs (now tell me what I broke)

The full log is here (well almost full as I forgot to log it at the beggining
so few hundreds of lines are lost)

https://k00.fr/w5cbxyi3

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA
Red Hat, Manager, Packit and CPT, #brno, #fedora-buildsys