Hi again,
        I'm sorry that I don't understand exactly how this works.  But I
don't seem to have the ability to edit those official tutorials.  I noticed
that some of their titles aren't quite right.  As below:

Basic tutorial -- ok
Advanced tutorial -- ok
Shapes tutorial -- ok
Bitmap tracing tutorial -- "Inkscape tutorial:  Tracing" should be "Inkscape
tutorial:  Tracing Bitmaps"
Calligraphy tutorial -- ok
Elements of Design tutorial -- "Inkscape tutorial: Elements" should be
"Inkscape tutorial:  Elements of Design"
Tips and Tricks tutorial -- "Inkscape tutorial:  " should be "Inkscape
tutorial:  Tips and Tricks"
Interpolate tutorial -- ok

        Also, it looks like the links on the Tutorials page aren't made with
the  plug-in.  I'll be glad to get those ready today, if you like.

Thanks,
brynn