Hi Brynn,

thanks for noticing. I'll write to the user and ask him to remove the
advertising.
Keep an eye on it and remind me if it's still there in a week or so.

(and I wish there were a way to *not* use my own mail address for this
kind of thing - it doesn't look 'official', I don't want spam, and I
wouldn't mind sharing this kind of mails with others in a more official
kind of way (I'll be CC'ing Martin), without disclosing the recipient's
mail address on a mailing list...)

Regards,
 Maren