On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:07 AM, Maren Hachmann wrote:

> A more theoretical question:
> Would Elisa or someone else from FLOSSmanuals some day want to brave a
> second effort of organizing people for Inkscape Docs? To make a manual
> which aims for completeness, *and* user-friendly-ness?

Having participatied in the making of the first one, I still have to
ask: why would it be superior to Tav's one?

The way I see it, not having yet another complete user manual is a
non-issue. What the community does need is tons, tons of high-quality
step-by-step tutorials how to design good-looking works of art. But
for that to happen you need to find people who are actual artists and
get them to write that stuff. Not an eas  thing to do.

Alex