Hi Brynn,

Martin told me a trick how to control that annoying problem (which I
believe has nothing to do with fastly caching, but maybe with different
Just resize the window - that will do the trick :)

I've asked over at django-cms if this is a known problem:
https://github.com/divio/django-cms/issues/3940 (the bug report already
existed, but it could be referring to a different problem)

Regards,
 Maren