Hi Martin,

Am 09.07.2015 um 13:20 schrieb Martin Owens:
> Hi Maren (and docs teams),
>
> The latest updates fix issues with the copyright, all contributors will
> be asked to agree to license their work as GPLv2+ and CC-BY-SA (dual) if
> not done so before; before they will be allowed to enter editor mode.
>
> The test suites all pass now. Breadcrumbs are fixed and much better
> tested. I'll await more tests that show breaks :-)

My first test - start the server and look at home page - shows:
"dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 27; 2 is required"

So I can't even look at the new licence-agreement popup :(
CMS pages don't work.

Resource breadcrumbs seem to work great :)

Btw. the most recent contents file (content_reformed) fetched from live
during refresh_cms does not contain Brynn's hackfest article. Are news
excluded from this?
(I did not look for the date of the latest entry in content_reformed).
The normal 'content' file contains everything, just as it should.

> resource app is now 89% covered, while the whole codebase overall is 68%
> (which is pretty good since it's all the points galleries touch other
> bits)

I hope to be able to get on with tests tomorrow / this weekend.

> Best Regards, Martin Owens

Regards,
 Maren