Dear Brynn and Sylvain,

Am 02.06.2016 um 23:43 schrieb Sylvain Chiron:
> Le 02/06/2016 à 18:50, Brynn a écrit :
>> Well yeah, there might be an extra space at "....project. In this way...."
>> Maybe she gave up on it?

- I didn't give up on it, I just accepted it as a fact of life that
styles may be different. It might have taken me some time and I
apologize for that, but ultimately, the only thing that matters to me is
that we have good, reliable, correct information on the website and that
it is readable and understandable, and also that there are people who
will enjoy taking care of this.

> A problem is: when I erase one of this spaces, the remaining one is
> often a no-break space…

- Sylvain, I think in that case, to avoid any collateral damage
(sentences no longer flowing or flowing out of the frame), it may be
advisable to use search and replace in the source code of the pages.

> I was used to fully masculine teams in computer projects so
> having a woman as a team leader is a nice thing.

- Well, thanks for that, and sorry for the lack of diversity in your
projects. I personally expect my gender to not make any difference here,
and to not be a topic for the documentation mailing list.

> I think the star on this page means ‘leader’:
> https://inkscape.org/en/*translator

- It means 'Admin', which is a term that in my view describes someone
with a specific set of responsibilities, just like any other team member
has.

Regards,
 Maren