Hi Friends,
        Not posting bug report yet, in case this might be a known issue, or
even a non-issue.  I was just posting a comment in the gallery (contest
section).  After I posted, I wondered if I could edit, and I clicked on the
comment  number (#3).  Then the comment just disappeared.  I thought it had
been deleted somehow.  So I posted another comment.
        Well, of course, now the first comment has returned, as soon as I
submitted the 2nd one.  Maybe it's not a major issue, but just in case.  Let
me know if I can provide further info.
        Just tested on one of my own images, so I don't mess up someone
else's image page.  Submitted a comment, then clicked the comment number.
Comment disappeared!
        Refreshing page several times over 5 minutes, it still is missing.
I'll keep watching and refreshing, and after 15 min, I'll post another
comment, to see what happens.
        Aargh, I lost track of time.  So an hour later, now the comment is
showing again.  Maybe it's not a problem, but just in case.

Thanks,
brynn