Hi Friends,
        Is the website messaging system not working?  I'm getting a server
error, trying to send a message.  Not a Comment, but a message.  If it's
broken, I'll stop trying to send a message.  But if it's intermittent, I'll
wait a while and try again.  It's just that the page showing "Server Error"
indicates that it's generating emails, so I don't want to deluge Martin.

Thanks,
brynn