Hi Martin and/or Maren,
        I'm trying to make a quick News item using Bryce's 0.92.1 announcement.
I'm trying to make "Regression Fixes" into h4 heading.  I highlight those 2
words, and choose h4 heading from the Paragraph Format dropdown menu.  But it
keeps changing the entire page to h4!
        Is there something new about the editor that I haven't learned about
yet?
        Maybe it has something to do with having been copied from email, and
pasted directly into the editor?  Maybe I need to type it in fresh?  At least I
already know I have to re-do the links, so they use the proper codes.
        Well, I'll be limping along, by changing the html directly, until I
hear
from one of you (it's getting late for family households).

Thanks,
brynn