Hi Friends,
Since the external link for this image: https://inkscape.org/en/~mahafuj/%E2%98%85images-27 points to the upload form, I thought I would remove the link via Curate. But it won't let me save the changes unless I enter a URL.

The curate form doesn't look like the others I've seen. Usually in the black area, it allows to actually change the image, and the external link is the top field below-right (just under the black area). But here, the external link field is in the black area, and there's no opportunity to change the image. And the usual external link field below the black area isn't there. If I remove the URL from the field in the black area, and click Save, it warns me that the URL is missing, and won't save it.

There must be something about this image that makes it different, which would probably explain this. But I don't see what it is. Can someone offer some guidance on this?

Thank you very much,
brynn

PS - At the moment, I don't think this is a bug, or else I would have posted it to the gitlab issue. But if it is, let me know and I'll post a new Issue.