Hi Friends,
I'm not sure if this needs to be reported as a bug or not. I noticed the new little banner about donating for next hackfest, and I wonder if it has something to do with the change in how the gallery is layed out?

Normally for me the gallery has 4 columns of images, but now it's 3. Screenshot: https://inkscapecommunity.com/jd/ss/gal1.png Vertically, the little banner is in the space where the 4th column would be. So it seems like the banner might have pushed the images over (so to speak).

I also noticed the search box got really small. Not sure if that might be related.

I'm using SeaMonkey browser, in case it matters. Let me know if you want a bug report :-)

All best,
brynn