Oops.  Sorry, I have a couple more questions.

1 -- I don't understand what this means:

As redirects aren't working
properly, you need to include the language code for the language you're
linking to in the link.

Is that something which translators need to understand? If it's for everyone, what is meant by "redirect" in this context?

2 -- About links to another page on the website:

For a link that is goes to another page on inkscape.org, do not include
the domain. In the protocol dropdown, select '<other>' instead of
'https' to be able to leave it out.

Perhaps "<other>" was chosen because of its width? But I wonder if "inkscape.org" or something else more specific might reduce confusion? I'm just thinking for myself, if it happens I don't make any edits for a few months, I'll forget that I'm supposed to use <other> for local links.

Hhmm.... Ok, I'm working on adding a new FAQ, and trying to make a link to the Community page. I choose <other> and then I paste in the URL. But the protocol switches itself to https://, and the https:// is removed from the URL. But the domain is still there.

I can switch it back to <other>. But should the URL field just say "community/" ? Or should it be "/community/" ? It looks like "/community/" is the right answer. I'll try to publish..... Ok, it looks like that worked :-)

Thank you very much,
brynn

-----Original Message----- From: Maren Hachmann