Hi Bryce,

I wouldn't mind joining and scoping out, but I won't be available as a
mentor myself. The first third of the time when the Season of Docs is
taking place (which is from September - November) is super busy for me
because of Kielux.

So if anyone is interested in the mentoring part, then I think it would
make more sense if they would attend.

Inkscape could certainly use some good (and up-to-date) docs, no doubt
about that.

Maren