On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Bryce Harrington wrote:

>  Just a note that we will be entering Hard Freeze Friday night (Pacific
>  time).  We will also be splitting off a branch for release work at that
>  time, and entering string freeze.

I was planning to add keyboard shortcuts to Tweak tool tooltips, but
won't be able to commit changes until Sunday/Monday. Could somebody
please do that for me?

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/ReleaseNotes046#Keyboard_shortcuts

There are two ways to do it:

1. Easiest - just fix tooltips directly.
2. More difficult - fetch them automagically the way it is done in
tools toolbar.

Alexandre