Hi,

>  I suppose it is best to put them in code and have at hand in the PO
>  files when translating - I will take care of that.

Thanks.
A few of them are already in the code, but I don't know how extension
code (non-c++) can have translator comments.

Since there's always a chance that some comments get accidentally
deleted from the sources (or moved to somewhere else so that they
don't get into the PO file), I'll probably also copy existing comments
to the wiki page.

Arpad Biro