On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Leandro Regueiro
<leandro.regue...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It looks like people are not happy. So I volunteer to update POT file
>>> in SVN on weekly basis (say, every Friday night) and, additionally,
>>> after a major change in strings (like a bunch of new SVG filters
>>> added). Any objections?
>
> I really think that generating a new POT file on an automated way is a
> good idea. Another projects do this and also automatically update all
> the po files. I think it isn't so difficult, creating a script and
> putting it on cron...

By the way, thanks Alexandre.

Doing the way you were doing, if a translator doesn't do this for some
reason, when you finally update the files it encounters that has to
update a lot of strings.

If the files are well formed it isn't necessary to check if it
Inkscape compiles right with that translations files.

Bye,
              Leandro Regueiro