Hi,

Whoever updates POTFILES.in using ./generate_POTFILES.sh please stop
doing this. You are not doing everyone a favour. We moved a number of
messages that translators should not see while working on 0.47
translation to POTFILES.ignore, because some features will be missing
in this release. I'll restore the previous version immediately. Then
someone else will have to recreate inkscape.pot using 'make
inkscape.pot' in po directory after successful compilation, because
Inkscape doesn't compile on this box for me.

Alexandre