2009/6/15 Rivo <rivozan...@gmail.com>:

> I can offer my help with Estonian translation. Could §mebody please point me
> to the right direction. Where to start? Can somebody provide file(s) what
> need to translate or give a link if translation is going to be done online?
> I'm no developer, so I'm not the familiar with tools like SVN etc. But I
> assure, that I can provide help with translating. ;)

The first thing to do is to look for other translators and get in
touch. You can try: Lauris Kaplinski <lau...@ariman.ee> or perhaps
Priit Laes <a...@tt.ee> or gnome...@linux.ee although all these seem to
have been from a long time ago;

If not, what you need is the es.po file from here:
https://inkscape.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/inkscape/inkscape/trunk/po/et.po
and a piece of software to edit it - my personal preference is poedit:
http://www.poedit.net/

Once you have advanced your translation submit the file back to this
group (definitely compressed and preferably just a link) or submit is
as a "bug" though launchpad:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/inkscape/

Hope it helps,
Cheers