Hello,

Please update the Romanian translation with this one here
http://www.secarica.ro/traduceri/inkscape_0.47_lang_ro.zip

This is merely a spelling, terminology and bugfix revision. I have the
explicit consent of the previous translator, PaulS.

Short changelog:
- changed all Romanian legacy ş and ţ characters with the correct ș and
ț characters (possible only in recent years, due to UI font glyphs
completion in major Linux distros)
- reverted the RGB and CMYK acronyms to the English / international
convention
- just a few terminology unification with GIMP (in fact, there were
some more in the other sense, i.e. Inkscape -> GIMP)
- just a few terminology bugfixes
- just two percents in translation advance

Right now I do not intend to maintain the inkscape Romanian
translation, mainly because I am the maintainer of the one for GIMP and
there is still a lot to do there. However, from time to time, if there
will be no significant progress here, I will probably do some further
steps in advancing with the Inkscape Romanian translation.

Note for potential translators: feel free to join, discuss and ask any
question on the list for people interested in Romanian localization of
free software, located at http://groups.google.com/group/diacritice

The Romanian Inkscape translation is also available in a
collaborative form at http://tradu.softwareliber.ro site; although that
place is useful for those wanting to contribute only on occasions, as
far as I know the online tool (still) has a few limitations, like the
fact that the user comments are not displayed and/or are wipped out
from an existing .po file.
(I myself have translated the .po file offline, with Poedit)

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară