Hey All,

Windows devs, what version of Win are you all running regularly? Do many
still run XP or 2000? (I know user-wise they're still pretty common, just
not sure in our circle)

On the Linux side, I'm trying to get a feel for how old the distros everyone
uses are... does anyone lag any older than one "LTS" for example? Do people
tend to upgrade with every release? For me, I tend to run whatever the next
release of Ubuntu is (so I'm using what will be 10.10 for example)... what
can I say other than I like bleeding. ;)

On the Mac side, what are your upgrade habits?

There is relevance to me asking this, but I will hold off on sharing until
there's a bit of feedback.

Cheers,
Josh