On 2/10/11 13:34, Cristian Secară wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 11:16:25 +0300, Cristian Secară wrote:

>>> you can download nightly builds on http://www.oss-marketplace.com
>>> http://www.oss-marketplace.com/index.php/downloads-mainmenu-63/Inkscape/Entwicklerversionen/
>>>
>> That one does not appear to be working either, it gives:
>> ===
>> Error 500 - Internal server error
>>
>> Ein interner Fehler ist aufgetreten!
>> Bitte versuchen Sie es zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt.
>> ===
>
> Checked again now, now is working.

JFYI:

inkscape.modevia.com is gone, and not going to return [1]. Uwe offered
to host the latest development builds for Windows at his personal site
for now (also listed on the official download page [2]).

~suv

[1] <http://old.nabble.com/Modevia---Nightlies-td32411463.html>
[2] <http://inkscape.org/download/?lang=en>