Hi,

as far as I know I'm the only one who's working on the german
translation. So feel free to help.
Maybe we can get in email contact for additional informations.

Sincereny,
UweSch

Am 01.12.2011 15:54, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 6:15 PM, ram<r...@cane.at>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> would like to contribute to the German translation.
>>
>> Especially everything related to the gcodetools extension.
>>
>> I saw some msgstr are still missing.
>>
>> Anyone else working on this already?
> I've just discussed this with Nick, and he is about to contact you.
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org

> -----
> eMail ist virenfrei.
> Von AVG Free SB uberpruft - www.avg.de
> Version: 2012.0.1873 / Virendatenbank: 2102/4656 - Ausgabedatum: 04.12.2011

-----
eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG Free SB überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 2012.0.1873 / Virendatenbank: 2102/4656 - Ausgabedatum: 04.12.2011