Hey All,

It's been quite a while since we've called on the translators to do
your magic. There have been over 800 string changes (last number
mentioned to me) since 0.48. This is in no way announcing a string
freeze or anything along those lines. It's purely just a friendly
reminder that you can probably safely do your greatly appreciated work
at this point and you will probably be 90-95% done come the actual
string freeze. No release plan at the moment, but as soon as we have
one, you will obviously be notified.

Cheers,
Josh