On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:38 PM, Maren wrote:

>>> I'm wondering for some time now why Inkscape does not use some sort of
>> web-based translation platform (like Transifex or Crowdin, maybe even
>> Launchpad's integrated localization capabilities)?
>>
>> Because they all suck.
>
> I think Martin is trying to establish a more integrated solution, that is
> meant to be available for translating all Inkscape's resources.
> It will still take some work, so it's probably not yet time to announce
> publicly...

The question is whether there will be a way to track and review
changes made by completely arbitrary people who try to be helpful or
just feeling like messing with translation out of boredom, but have no
clue whatsoever about what they are doing. Another question is how
much time this review would consume.

Alex