În data de Tue, 21 Apr 2020 14:46:48 +0300, Yuri Chornoivan a scris:

> Please see the attached screenshot. I can make more screenshots if
> you crucially need it...

Hmmm... that's *very* strange (at least here on Windows 10, 64 bit, Romanian
UI).

1. If I launch Inkscape with "set lang=en" temporary environment, then
everything is as in your snapshot.

2. If I launch Inkscape with "set lang=de" temporary environment, then
everything is as in your snapshot except for the language, which now is German.

3. If I launch Inkscape "as is", i.e. on my Romanian global environment, then
the menu becomes as in the first attached screenshot.

4. If I launch Inkscape with "set lang=fr" temporary environment, then the menu
becomes as in the second attached screenshot.

???

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară