There hasn't been any mention of Fortran since 2006 when Peter Lobsinger wrote:

> There hasn't been any mention of Fortran since 2004 when Eric Wilhelm
> wrote:
>
> > I'm in no huge hurry right now, so I'll leave this as an opening.  If anyone
> > has a start or wants to make one, contact me.
>
> If no one has accepted the task yet, I am interested.

I'm interested in pushing this forward.  I've read through the
archives here and some of the other Inline:: source.  Anyone have good
starting points or thoughts to share for additional background?
Following up on
http://www.mail-archive.com/inline@perl.org/msg03334.html, I'm making
attempts to contact Neil Watkiss and Brad Hughes.

Ken