Hello,
I'm trying to use Inline::Java to get some information from a vendor's WS-API ,
but it fails with the above error.
I hve seen plenty of issues on the net concerning this error message , but they
usually are solved by moving some jars between directories.
I cannot do that because the directories are the result of a clean installation
of vendor's sw, and changing directory contents would invalidate the actual sw.

I assume that something is wrong in my CLASSPATH below, but don't know how to
proceed.

I very much understand that the perl  and its run result below are not enough
to solve this, but I'm just wondering if any of you have had this problem with
Perl::Inline and could give me a hint of how to proceed.

#!/usr/bin/perl
use strict; use warnings;
BEGIN                {$ENV{CLASSPATH} .=
":/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/jaxb-api.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/jboss-jaxrpc.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/jboss-jaxws.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/jboss-saaj.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/serializer.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/xalan.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/lib/endorsed/xercesImpl.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/client/jbosssx-client.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/client/jbossall-client.jar:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jboss/nms/client/jbossws-client.jar:

/opt/OV/doc/nms-sdk-samples/wsi-inventory-client/target/inventoryClient.jar:

/home/nivatap/NNM9i_SDK_ear/WEB-INF/lib:

/usr/local/bin/axis2-1.5.3/lib/commons-logging-1.1.1.jar";
}
use Inline
  Java  => 'STUDY',
  STUDY =>       [ 'com.hp.ov.nms.sdk.filter.Operator'
                             ,'com.hp.ov.nms.sdk.filter.Condition'
                             ,'com.hp.ov.nms.sdk.filter.Filter'
                             ,'com.hp.ov.nms.sdk.inventory.InventoryClient'
                             ], AUTOSTUDY=>1, DEBUG=>1 ;
my $inventory                             =
com::hp::ov::nms::sdk::inventory::InventoryClient->new();
my $nodes                                    = $inventory->listNodes();
print "listNodes result = ",$nodes,"\n";

Result :

# ./inlinetest.pl
[perl][1] validate done.
[perl][1] Starting build.
[perl][1] build done.
[perl][1] Starting load.
[perl][1] starting JVM...
[perl][1] client/server mode
[perl][1] updating jdat cache
[perl][1] load done.
[java][1] loading InlineJavaUserClassLink via InlineJavaUserClassLoader
[java][1] method listNodes in class com.hp.ov.nms.sdk.inventory.InventoryClient
threw exception javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by all
subclasses of SOAPMessage
main::javax::xml::ws::WebServiceException=HASH(0x1372d500)[perl][1] killed by
natural death.
[perl][1] JVM owner exiting...
[perl][1] Sending 'die' message to JVM...
[java][1] received a request to die...
[perl][1] Sending 15 signal to JVM...
[perl][1] Sending 9 signal to JVM...
[perl][1] exiting with 9